Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
With foodservice sales increasing their share of total food expenditure in the US, just-food's latest management briefing examines how manufacturers can cash in on this expanding channel. In order to secure supply deals at appropriate price points, packaged food manufacturers must demonstrate the value of their brands. Providing relevant, innovative products is key. An understanding of menu trends is a prerequisite for this, staying in tune with ever-evolving consumption patterns is a must. Here is just-food's pick of the hot menu trends shaping US foodservice today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival