A block-by-block guide of Kraft's pursuit of Cadbury
The battle for control of Cadbury, one of the world's largest sweets makers, has been sour almost from the start of Kraft Foods' pursuit back in September. However, today's (9 November) news that Kraft have gone hostile with its bid for the Dairy Milk maker added a further bitter twist to the tale. Below just-food plots out the highlights in the 'Kradbury' saga.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery