Talking shop: Aldi will face pressure from UK Big Four in 2014
Reporting a whopping 31% increase in its Christmas sales and the busiest ever festive period since opening in the UK, Aldi was no stranger to celebration last week. However, the discount giant is likely to see its major rivals, smarting from losing share, up their game in 2014. Hannah Abdulla reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term