Deal or no deal: Analysts divided on Dorset Cereals sale
Toward the end of last week Kellogg, Weetabix and Associated British Foods were all named as potential suitors looking to buy UK cereal brand Dorset Cereals from Wellness Foods. Hannah Abdulla looks at where Dorset Cereals could next end up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Regional start-ups aim to ride China's online boom
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Indofood to buy Danone's Indonesian dairy arm
- Kellogg: Bisco Misr bid part of global leader aim