Antibiotics in investor spotlight, Starbucks enters South Africa, Burger King confident on India - foodservice focus, April 2016
The use of antibiotics in the foodservice supply chain remained in the spotlight in April, with investors in the UK calling on operators to take action. In the US, the FDA released its final guidance on menu labelling. And in emerging markets, Starbucks entered South Africa, BurgerFi announced a deal in the Middle East and Burger King signalled plans for further expansion in India.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs