Aryzta's FY results and outlook for 2017 - 6 things to learn
Aryzta, the Switzerland-based bakery products supplier, this week reported a drop in annual profits, although it managed to eke out some growth on its top line. The company has faced challenges in North America in recent quarters and the numbers bore that out, with sales boosted by its businesses outside that region. just-food presents the key takeaways from Aryzta's results and looks at how the company's views its prospects for the new financial year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin