Aryzta's FY results and outlook for 2017 - 6 things to learn
Aryzta, the Switzerland-based bakery products supplier, this week reported a drop in annual profits, although it managed to eke out some growth on its top line. The company has faced challenges in North America in recent quarters and the numbers bore that out, with sales boosted by its businesses outside that region. just-food presents the key takeaways from Aryzta's results and looks at how the company's views its prospects for the new financial year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth