Fragile floats: Australian Wheat Board IPO bucking downward trend?
Investing in the raft of initial public offerings for Australia's food producers has turned into a lottery over the last month. Food-related stock is not hot property, as an unenthusiastic response to the recent float of the Australian Agricultural Company confirmed. However, yesterday's float of the Australian Wheat Board got off to a good start, reports David Robertson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs