Rolling heads: Australia's largest food companies advertising for new CEOs
Want a step up the corporate ladder, a multi-million dollar a year salary and you think you know a bit about the food industry? Executive head hunters in Australia are looking for three people who fit these criteria to fill vacancies left by the sudden departure of chief executives in three of Australasia's biggest food and drink companies: Goodman Fielder, Coca-Cola Amatil and Kellogg. Dave Robertson reports from Down Under.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations