Rolling heads: Australia's largest food companies advertising for new CEOs
Want a step up the corporate ladder, a multi-million dollar a year salary and you think you know a bit about the food industry? Executive head hunters in Australia are looking for three people who fit these criteria to fill vacancies left by the sudden departure of chief executives in three of Australasia's biggest food and drink companies: Goodman Fielder, Coca-Cola Amatil and Kellogg. Dave Robertson reports from Down Under.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid