Bad Dog! Report links hot dogs to increased risk of type 2 diabetes
Fastfood aficionados have been offered one more reason to change their dietary habits - Harvard scientists have reported that a large intake of processed meat, such as hot dogs and bacon, can significantly increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. just-food.com's Aaron Priel takes a look at the new findings and asks, does this mean we should give up more favourites?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning