In the spotlight: Bolland at M&S - one year in
Marc Bolland has completed a year at the helm of Marks and Spencer. He outlined the skeleton of his plans for the UK retailer in November last year, and has continued to add meat to the bones as the year progressed. With the retailer's full-year results yesterday (24 May), another layer was added to the body with Bolland outlining the retailer's European ambitions and its plans to segment its stores by demographic. How successful has Bolland's first year as chief executive been? And what do industry watchers make of his plans? Petah Marian reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix