BRICs and beyond: Brasil Foods shareholders relieved as merger approved
The announcement that Brazil's competition watchdog had given its blessing to the merger that formed Brasil Foods eased ongoing shareholder concerns that the deal would not get the green light. While the deal was approved, there were significant conditions placed on the deal. What will this mean for the future enterprise? Petah Marian reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand