Category crunch: Brazil's biscuit makers jostle as growth eases
Biscuit sales in Brazil jumped by almost 40% between 2005 and 2010 but, in a fragmented market, competition has proven tough and there are signs that growth - while still healthy - is slowing. In just-food's latest Category crunch article, we look at how the industry's largest players are reacting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Bird flu leads Dutch to stop poultry distribution
- Arla eyes infant formula firms with lactose plant
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops