In the spotlight: Campbell continues to rebalance portfolio
Campbell Soup Co. has gone on quite the acquisition spree of late as it looks to rebalance its portfolio. From US chilled foods firm Bolthouse Farms, and organic baby food maker Plum, to this week's deal to acquire Kelsen, Campbell is trying to boost its presence in high-growth categories and high growth markets. At the same time, the firm is making continued progress in revitalising its core US operations. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- The challenge of digital marketing and ROI
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus
- ConAgra confirms another private-label charge