In the spotlight: Campbell continues to rebalance portfolio
Campbell Soup Co. has gone on quite the acquisition spree of late as it looks to rebalance its portfolio. From US chilled foods firm Bolthouse Farms, and organic baby food maker Plum, to this week's deal to acquire Kelsen, Campbell is trying to boost its presence in high-growth categories and high growth markets. At the same time, the firm is making continued progress in revitalising its core US operations. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Viewpoint: Baptism of fire for new Tesco CEO Lewis
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- United Biscuits attracts bids of over GBP2bn
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site
- General Mills plans to close two US plants
- Arla takes stake in Brazilian dairy group Vigor
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- China - ISA Country Report
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
- Ice Cream Market in Papua New Guinea: Databook to 2017
- Innovation Strategies: New techniques and best practice case studies in Food, Drink, and Personal Care