In the spotlight: Campbell continues to rebalance portfolio
Campbell Soup Co. has gone on quite the acquisition spree of late as it looks to rebalance its portfolio. From US chilled foods firm Bolthouse Farms, and organic baby food maker Plum, to this week's deal to acquire Kelsen, Campbell is trying to boost its presence in high-growth categories and high growth markets. At the same time, the firm is making continued progress in revitalising its core US operations. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- Why trust is key in US natural food sector
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- General Mills invests in another US SME
- ABP Food Group names COO Frank Stephenson new CEO
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Dairy Crest to focus on brands, ingredients