In the spotlight: Campbell continues to rebalance portfolio
Campbell Soup Co. has gone on quite the acquisition spree of late as it looks to rebalance its portfolio. From US chilled foods firm Bolthouse Farms, and organic baby food maker Plum, to this week's deal to acquire Kelsen, Campbell is trying to boost its presence in high-growth categories and high growth markets. At the same time, the firm is making continued progress in revitalising its core US operations. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Industry awaits WHO reply on beefed-up ad pledges
- Focus: Does size matter for Thai Union Frozen?
- Kellogg, Burton's, Ulker "on UB bid shortlist"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre