Campbell Soup Co. on FY2016, 2017 prospects, problems with Fresh and with soup - 6 things to learn
Campbell Soup Co.'s shares slid in the wake of the release of the US company's annual results, which included lower sales and earnings - but improved profitability on an "adjusted" basis. The numbers revealed issues with the company's Campbell Fresh division, key to its bid to accelerate growth while its flagship business remains sluggish. The announcement also included guidance for the 2016/2017 financial year that disappointed analysts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund