On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
Premier Foods plc has faced challenging conditions and weak sales in the first six months of the year. However, CEO Gavin Darby believes that a jump in the UK group's marketing investment and the roll-out of new products in the back half of the year will reverse its fortunes. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Brexit and UK food market policymaking
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020
- US demand for organic food exceeding supply