Carrefour encourages small food producers into its supply chain
In a highly competitive landscape, the world's second-largest retailer, Carrefour of France, is striving to create a unique profile. It is introducing customers to products from small and midrange suppliers based in France, but also Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. Carrefour has set its sights on expanding its activities to stage special themed weeks that will showcase food products from different European countries, as CAD-News & Catherine Sleep report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs