Carrefour encourages small food producers into its supply chain
In a highly competitive landscape, the world's second-largest retailer, Carrefour of France, is striving to create a unique profile. It is introducing customers to products from small and midrange suppliers based in France, but also Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. Carrefour has set its sights on expanding its activities to stage special themed weeks that will showcase food products from different European countries, as CAD-News & Catherine Sleep report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week