Seeing it right: Catering to visually impaired shoppers
The importance of food labelling is vital to help consumers choose, store and prepare food properly. So how do visually impaired people cope? While technology is advancing to improve access for the partially sighted, the food industry is not terribly good at letting people know. Bernice Hurst investigates an issue that affects more shoppers every day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega