Cause for concern? Australia looks forward to an unsure farming future
The bumper prices and production enjoyed by the Australia agricultural sector during 2001 should be a cause for celebration, but in the face of an uncertain future, farmers are expressing concern over what 2002 might bring. David Robertson highlights threats as diverse as adverse weather conditions and US political wrangling as he finds out what the future holds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever