On the move: Challenges await new Premier Foods CEO
Premier Foods has ended the uncertainty at the top of the company with the appointment of Kraft Foods executive Mike Clarke as its new CEO. The move was welcomed by analysts and investors but they recognise the hard work that lies ahead for the 47-year-old. Petah Marian reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth