Leading the Souper League: Chilled soups leading the way for growth and innovation
Soup is often seen as a stagnant market; a range of winter staples that will offer slow growth for manufacturers and only a standard range of flavours for consumers. The last few years have seen something of a revolution in the soup sector however; all prompted by the pioneers who suggested that soup could be an year-round treat. Mintel's Amanda White takes an overview of the soup sector and finds out where it's heading.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning