Analysis: City left wondering if more Premier changes in offing
"Radical" and "decisive" was how one City analyst described Premier Foods' announcement today (20 November) of how wholesale changes to its bread division. But could the Hovis maker have more up its sleeve?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant