On the move: Clarke grapples UK woes as Brasher exits Tesco
Tesco UK CEO Richard Brasher will leave the business later this year, having only taken on leadership of the supermarket group's UK arm 12 months ago. In a move that signals the emphasis that Tesco is placing on improving its UK performance, Brasher will be replaced by group chief executive Philip Clarke. Katy Humphries reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food