On the move: Clarke grapples UK woes as Brasher exits Tesco
Tesco UK CEO Richard Brasher will leave the business later this year, having only taken on leadership of the supermarket group's UK arm 12 months ago. In a move that signals the emphasis that Tesco is placing on improving its UK performance, Brasher will be replaced by group chief executive Philip Clarke. Katy Humphries reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Bitesize interview: Cricketer Farm MD Greg Parsons
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- Australia consumer watchdog probes raw milk sales
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia