On the move: Clarke grapples UK woes as Brasher exits Tesco
Tesco UK CEO Richard Brasher will leave the business later this year, having only taken on leadership of the supermarket group's UK arm 12 months ago. In a move that signals the emphasis that Tesco is placing on improving its UK performance, Brasher will be replaced by group chief executive Philip Clarke. Katy Humphries reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Brexit and UK food market policymaking
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Dairy Crest sees "momentum" in spreads
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Campbell takes Unilever to court in Australia
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures