Cocoa industry looks to meet ethical challenge
This month marks an important stage in efforts by the international cocoa industry to tackle child and forced labour in its supply chain. Ben Cooper reports on the progress towards meeting undertakings made under the Harkin-Engel Protocol and the work of the International Cocoa Initiative, a multi-stakeholder partnership initiated under the Protocol and working on the ground in Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast