A Thorn in Their Side: Cojuangco, San Miguel and the Government of the Philippines
Last Thursday, the Philippine government was thwarted in its determined bid to oust Eduardo "Danding" Cojuangco from his role as president and CEO of San Miguel Corp. A thorn in the side of the Arroyo presidency but a shrewd and competent steward of one of the world's largest conglomerates - Clare Harman investigates the role of Cojuangco in the Philippines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units