A Thorn in Their Side: Cojuangco, San Miguel and the Government of the Philippines
Last Thursday, the Philippine government was thwarted in its determined bid to oust Eduardo "Danding" Cojuangco from his role as president and CEO of San Miguel Corp. A thorn in the side of the Arroyo presidency but a shrewd and competent steward of one of the world's largest conglomerates - Clare Harman investigates the role of Cojuangco in the Philippines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival