BRICs and beyond: India's dairy dilemma: cold chain or UHT?
Dairy and energy sector experts are optimistic about effective cold chain solutions they say are being developed for India's dairy sector. Speakers at a two-day seminar on New Technologies for Milk Processing, staged in Mumbai at the India International Dairy Expo last week, were upbeat on the technological advances being made in the field. However, some experts argue that India's dairy needs would be better met through an increased focus on less perishable, long-life products such as UHT. Mini Pant Zachariah reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever