In the spotlight: comparing Nestle, Danone and Unilever
To compare companies like Nestle, Danone and Unilever may appear a futile exercise to some - given the different categories in which the three food giants operate. However, analysts in Europe and the US do study and draw parallels from the financial performance of all three companies - as well as forecast how each will fare in the year ahead. Dean Best looks at how the firms performed in 2010 and how they may progress (or otherwise) in 2011.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action