In the spotlight: comparing Nestle, Danone and Unilever
To compare companies like Nestle, Danone and Unilever may appear a futile exercise to some - given the different categories in which the three food giants operate. However, analysts in Europe and the US do study and draw parallels from the financial performance of all three companies - as well as forecast how each will fare in the year ahead. Dean Best looks at how the firms performed in 2010 and how they may progress (or otherwise) in 2011.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti