Confectionery Industry Report - Available Now !
Confectionery is one of the most dynamic and innovative sectors in the UK food industry. There are two major sectors: chocolate confectionery, which accounted for 68.4% of sales in 1998, and sugar confectionery, which took the remaining 31.6%. Countline bars dominate chocolate confectionery sales, taking a 37% share by value, while in sugar confectionery, the main products are fruit sweets and mints, which together accounted for 57% of sales by value in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO