UK: Consumer Attitudes Towards Healthy Food - quote, unquote
With obesity levels rising on both sides of the Atlantic, the need to understand consumers' attitudes towards healthier food has never been so pressing. Today (29 January), food industry executives met in London to discuss the issues around diet, health and, with the EU set to issue its own guidelines on nutritional labelling tomorrow, the ongoing debate over how the industry should communicate what is in products to consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark