Focus: Could flurry of NPD revive liquid milk sales?
For a product that has endured more than half a century of consumption declines in the US market alone, fluid milk is behaving surprisingly energetically these days. A flurry of innovation in new cow's milk products may at last have the potential to revitalise a sector that has been in the doldrums for decades, writes Datamonitor's Tom Vierhile.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's