Deal or no deal: CSM prepares for bakery bids
Dutch food and ingredients group CSM announced plans to sell off its bakery business earlier this week. The speed of the decision to offload the division may have taken industry watchers by surprise but CSM has been giving off signals that it sees its future as a bio-based ingredients company for some time. Katy Askew takes a speculative look at the interest that the sale could generate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus