Analysis: Daelmans eyes Europe with Fabulous Bakin' Boys buy
It had been referred to as "the growth star of the UK cake market" but earlier this month, maker of cupcakes and flapjacks, Fabulous Bakin' Boys fell into financial strife and was recued from administration by Dutch bakery group Daelmans, which specialises in the production of coconut pastries and caramel wafers. But what has prompted the Dutch baker to swoop for the UK firm? just-food's Hannah Abdulla investigates
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What change at Hershey Trust means for Mondelez
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Mondelez abandons Hershey pursuit
- Lactalis strikes deal with farmers on milk prices
- Chobani expands into Mexico
- Nestle launches protein-enhanced milk in India