Analysis: Daelmans eyes Europe with Fabulous Bakin' Boys buy
It had been referred to as "the growth star of the UK cake market" but earlier this month, maker of cupcakes and flapjacks, Fabulous Bakin' Boys fell into financial strife and was recued from administration by Dutch bakery group Daelmans, which specialises in the production of coconut pastries and caramel wafers. But what has prompted the Dutch baker to swoop for the UK firm? just-food's Hannah Abdulla investigates
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Comment: Act now to cut antibiotics in meat
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez in China
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices
- Nestle launches Gerber Lil' Bits
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2015
- Food and beverage packaging today – what’s next?
- North America Food & Beverage Stabilizers and Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast upto 2019
- Arla Foods amba - Strategy and SWOT Report