Deal or no deal: Dairy Crest eyes UK acquisitions
Last week, Dairy Crest announced that it is considering the sale of its French spreads brand, St Hubert. In a move that raised some eyebrows in the investment community, the group indicated that it could use some of the proceeds to fund future acquisitions. Katy Humphries takes a look at which potential deals might pique Dairy Crest's interest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking
- ABF takes Patak's into frozen ready meals category