In the spotlight: Dalton Philips set for Morrisons top job
The surprise appointment of Loblaw COO Dalton Philips as Morrisons chief executive has prompted a measured response in the market. Impressive CV aside, Philips remains a relatively unknown quantity in UK retailing, prompting analysts and investors alike to adopt a 'wait and see' approach. Nevertheless, the question on everyone's lips is whether Philips will usher in a new strategic direction at the UK's fourth-largest supermarket group. Katy Humphries reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"