Dietary Products Market Booms as Consumers Turn to Over the Counter Weight Loss Remedies
Datamonitor's new report finds that sales of dietary products, comprising dietary supplements and meal replacements for weight loss/weight control, have created a global market worth $6.8 billion, growing from $4.7 billion in 1996. Dietary products are no longer just for the overweight, as manufacturers are increasingly positioning their products for the 'weight maintenance' market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs