Foodex Japan 2003: Discovering the joys of the world’s food cultures
There's a great big world of food out there, but who can travel to every show? FoodEx was recently held in Tokyo, Japan, and just-food.com was lucky enough to have Bruce Hoggard on the ground. He filed this report, describing many of the innovative new products showcased. He also outlines the show itself, giving those interested in exhibiting at or visiting foreign trade shows a valuable overview of this key event in the food industry calendar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre