Does competition hinder co-operation on sustainability?
Major corporations have joined with market researchers to form Paragon Partnerships which aims create an open-access information hub to support actions addressing the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development. Ben Cooper examines the aims behind the Unilever-led initiative and asks where companies draw the line between sharing sustainability information for the greater good and retaining insights that might offer competitive advantage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast