Efoodmanager Supplements Open Marketplace With Bespoke Private Trading Exchanges
E-marketplaces are designed to create win-win situations for one and all. Yet the idea of a completely open trading platform has turned a lot of potential players off. One of the major European e-marketplaces, Efoodmanager.com, says its clients have insisted on private marketplaces. Bernice Hurst analyses the Efoodmanager offering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega