Electronic Shopping in Europe
A strategic analysis of the current e-retailing trading Environment, revealing how retailers are taking advantage of these new media to promote and sell their products. Case studies examine the various strategies adopted by retailers for selling via the Internet and other electronic channels, highlighting the problems encountered and the solutions that have been devised. The 687 page report contains a detailed study of the evolution of electronic shopping, beginning with its origins in the USA and continuing with more recent developments in Europe. It also profiles Internet usage, ordering, delivery and the range of trading formats available.e-shopping is here to stay. Its impact on retail sales, customer service, branding, operations and trading formats is a vigorously debated subject. Electronic Shopping in Europe, published by Retail Intelligence, aims to exposes the myths and highlight the facts behind the hype. The report explores how retailers are taking advantage of this new medium to promote and sell their products. With the aid of case studies, it examines how different retailers have approached selling via the Internet, what problems have they encountered and the solutions they have devised.Electronic Shopping in Europe will provide you with a highly strategic analysis of the current trading environment, along with forecasts of future trends and prospects. The report provides a detailed analysis of the evolution of e-shopping starting with the USA. It highlights the more recent developments in Europe, profiling Internet usage, ordering, delivery, and the various types of trading formats available. This practical analysis of retailing's newest challenge will provide you with a clear understanding of the market, the major players, the opportunities and the threats.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report