Ethnic foods show popularity in meal kit sector
Despite recent innovative product launches, from snack kits aimed at children to ethnic food kits, the meal kit sector is expected to show a slight fall in launch activity by the end of the year. Alissa Ostrowski looks at the latest products and examines the future of the meal kit sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch