Focus: EU funds international project in food fraud fight
Participants within an EU-funded research project on fighting food fraud believe they can help rebuild consumer confidence in Europe's food sector, following last year's horsemeat scandal, writes Andrew Byrne in Brussels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Nestle to acquire remaining stake in Osem
- Nestle to invests in French infant formula plant