Focus: EU funds international project in food fraud fight
Participants within an EU-funded research project on fighting food fraud believe they can help rebuild consumer confidence in Europe's food sector, following last year's horsemeat scandal, writes Andrew Byrne in Brussels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Brexit and UK food market policymaking
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Dairy Crest sees "momentum" in spreads
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Mars launches frozen desserts range
- Campbell takes Unilever to court in Australia