European Policy and GMOs
Since the first products of GMO technology have been placed on the market -in particular in the food sector- major opposition has developed through environmental and consumer groups, bio-farming associations and super-market chains. As a consequence, the general public has little confidence in the industry and is suspicious of the technology. This situation has been exacerbated by the BSE crisis in the UK and more recently by the dioxin scare in Belgium and public trust has gradually been eroded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival