When diets don't work: Exploring Syndrome X
In the last twenty years health plans and diets have become big business. Those who want to shed those extra pounds can choose between a multitude of different diets: Weightwatchers, the Slimfast plan, the cabbage soup diet, the Atkins diet - the list goes on. But for one in five people, choosing the wrong type of diet could do more harm than good, as Kate Barker found out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target