On the move: FMCG takes front-seat as new CEO joins Orkla
Nordic group Orkla has replaced former CEO Åge Korsvold just two years after he took the helm. With reports of boardroom strife in the Norwegian press, at first glance one might question whether the news is a function of internal factionalism. On closer inspection, however, it would seem Orkla has moved to another phase in its drive to become a branded consumer goods powerhouse by bringing in FMCG veteran Peter Ruzicka. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam