On the move: FMCG takes front-seat as new CEO joins Orkla
Nordic group Orkla has replaced former CEO Åge Korsvold just two years after he took the helm. With reports of boardroom strife in the Norwegian press, at first glance one might question whether the news is a function of internal factionalism. On closer inspection, however, it would seem Orkla has moved to another phase in its drive to become a branded consumer goods powerhouse by bringing in FMCG veteran Peter Ruzicka. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenge of digital marketing and ROI
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- ConAgra confirms another private-label charge
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement