On the move: FMCG takes front-seat as new CEO joins Orkla
Nordic group Orkla has replaced former CEO Åge Korsvold just two years after he took the helm. With reports of boardroom strife in the Norwegian press, at first glance one might question whether the news is a function of internal factionalism. On closer inspection, however, it would seem Orkla has moved to another phase in its drive to become a branded consumer goods powerhouse by bringing in FMCG veteran Peter Ruzicka. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- Olam sells Cote d'Ivoire dairy to FrieslandCampina
- Valio targets China with EUR70m whey inve
- China - ISA Country Report
- Other Dairy in Russia
- New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
- David Chapman's Ice Cream Ltd in Packaged Food (Canada)
- Global Food and Grocery Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape