Focus on National Food Standards Authorities - PART THREE
Food standards agencies have never had a bigger job to do than now, with consumer confidence in food safety at an all-time low. The numerous national food safety authorities which have sprung up in recent years will be keeping a keen eye on the development of the nascent European Food Authority, and we at just-food.com felt it was important to inform readers about the different authorities already in existence. Following profiles of authorities in the UK, the US, Ireland and Australia/New Zealand, we now turn our attention to Canada and Sweden.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1