Focus on National Food Standards Authorities - PART THREE
Food standards agencies have never had a bigger job to do than now, with consumer confidence in food safety at an all-time low. The numerous national food safety authorities which have sprung up in recent years will be keeping a keen eye on the development of the nascent European Food Authority, and we at just-food.com felt it was important to inform readers about the different authorities already in existence. Following profiles of authorities in the UK, the US, Ireland and Australia/New Zealand, we now turn our attention to Canada and Sweden.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter