BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership formula for success
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra and Chinese baby food maker Beingmate are to form a joint venture to try to capitalise on the exponential growth of the Chinese infant formula sector. With each partner bringing something very different to the table, Katy Askew suggests the new entity is well-placed to leverage the strengths of both.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A