Fonterra's farmers must back share sale
Dairy giant Fonterra hopes its plans for a share sale will give the company the cash it needs to fund overseas expansion. Chairman Henry van der Heyden has called on the co-operative's 11,000 members to be "bold and brave" and back the plans. And with dairy consumption booming in markets like China, Dean Best believes this is a too good an opportunity for Fonterra's farmers to ignore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO