Fonterra's farmers must back share sale
Dairy giant Fonterra hopes its plans for a share sale will give the company the cash it needs to fund overseas expansion. Chairman Henry van der Heyden has called on the co-operative's 11,000 members to be "bold and brave" and back the plans. And with dairy consumption booming in markets like China, Dean Best believes this is a too good an opportunity for Fonterra's farmers to ignore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin