Food Additives - A Healthy Future?
Food additives represent a major supply sector for the $2,000 billion international processed foods market, with total sales of additives estimated at around $20 billion a year. The largest single sectors within the additives market are flavours, worth $5 billion a year, hydrocolloids, worth $2.82 billion, flavour enhancers, worth around $2.5 billion, and acidulants, worth $2.16 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action