Foodservice focus December 2015 - Chipotle rocked, Yum! Brands in China, Burger King in Africa
December saw the scrutiny on Chipotle Mexican Grill intensify as the under-pressure US fast-casual chain battled to restore its reputation after a series of food safety scares. Chipotle's success has been built on its ingredient claims and the initiatives on sourcing continued throughout the industry with a series of announcements. Meanwhile, two US fast-food giants, Yum! Brands and Burger King, outlined its ambitions in emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry