Foodservice focus July 2015 – innovation, expansion, McDonald's and Yum!
As busy global consumers feel they face ever tightening schedules, they are increasingly looking for out-of-home options for various eating occasions. The foodservice sector is an area of growing importance for food manufacturers. In order to appropriately address the needs of the channel, it is important to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the trade. And last month's key developments demonstrate how operators are attempting to use innovation to strengthen their appeal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast