Foot and Mouth in Latin America - the High Cost of Inconsistency
Foot-and-mouth disease is taking a heavy toll on the food and agricultural sectors of affected nations, but incomplete knowledge of the disease is exacerbating the impact. In Latin America, several nations have been crippled by broad base export bans on goods that cannot transmit the disease and simply smack of protectionism. Steve Lewis looks at the export bans used to control FMD in Latin America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO